21st International Conference on Computational Methods
The 21st conference on Computational Methods in Systems Biology (CMSB 2023) will take place in the period of 13 to 15 September 2023 in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, at the Kirchberg Campus, University of Luxembourg. The aim of the CMSB conference series is to bring together researchers from across biological, mathematical, computational, and physical sciences who are interested in the study, modelling, simulation, advanced analysis, and design of biological systems. You may wish to consult previous editions of the conference.
The proceedings of CMSB 2023 will be published in the series Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics (LNCS/LNBI) by Springer Nature. The proceedings of the previous editions of CMSB are available on their website.
- 11.1.2023: The programme committee has been set up.
- 9.1.2023: Serval important dates have been confirmed.
- 4.1.2023: Publication of the CMSB 2023 proceedings in the LNBI series has been confirmed.
- 13.12.2022: We are online!
- Abstract submission: 16 April 2023
- Paper submission: 23 April 2023
- Notification: 9 June 2023
- Camera-ready: 23 June 2023
- Poster/Highlight talk: 9 July 2023
- Conference: 13-15 September 2023
Proceedings published in:
- Department of Computer Science, University of Luxembourg
- Springer Nature